TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18,Tamilnadu Public Service commission released notification for recruitment of 31 Statistician Vacancies in medicine/Homeopathy/medical education department.Interested & eligible candidates can apply on or before last date 26-10-2017.Eligible conditions below…
Vacancy Details for TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 : –
- Post Name – Statistician
- No of posts- 31 vacancies
- Pay Scale – 9300 /- to 34800 / –
- Grade Pay scale – 4400
- Job Location – Tamil Nadu
- Last Date – 26-10-2017
Educational Qualification : – Candidates should have completed their degree with statistics as main subject or degree in Mathematics with statistics as main/secondary subject.
Age Limit : – Minimum age is 21 years U& maximum age not to include 30 years as on 01-7-2017.
Application Fee : – Candidates have to complete one time registration process by paying Rs 150 /- & Examination fee Rs 150 / – through online /offline mode at SBI bank.
- One time Registration Fee – Rs 150 /-
- Examination Fee – Rs 150 /-
Selection Process : – Selection will be based on two stages written examination & Oral Test.
- Written examination
- Oral Test/Interview
Process to Apply : –
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for this Statistician vacancies.
- Visit official website www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
- Fill all the basic details & complete One time registration process.
- Login with system generated User id & Password sent to your mail id.
- Fill the application form carefully & upload required documents as per the guidelines.
- Pay the examination fee,Verify the details & Submit the application before last date.
- Do keep a copy of submitted application for future reference.
Important Notes : –
- One time registration will NOT be considered as an application for any post.
- Candidates need to apply online only through TNPSC Commission’s website.
- Aspirants who have completed One time registration previously can directly apply .
TNPSC Recruitment 2017-18 Important dates : –
- Online application submission starting date – 05-9-2017
- Online application submission last date – 03-10-2017
- Online payment of fee through bank last date – 05-10-2017
- Written examination date – 26-11-2017
Detailed Official Notification