TS EAMCET 2017 Application form,Exam Dates,Exam Pattern & Results
Telangana State Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2017) is the most popular examination in INDIA.Students who passed their +2 will definitely write EAMCET exam.This exam will be conducted in May 2017 by JNTU,Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education for getting admissions into several Engineering ,Medical & Agriculture courses.Students who got good rank will get admissions into reputed institutions as well as good govt colleges in Telangana state.
Eligibility Pattern for TS EAMCET 2017 : –
- Candidates should belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th exam with Mathematics,Physics & one optional subject from Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology or any equivalent vocational programs organised by Board of Intermediate Education form Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates with Diploma degree in Engineering/Equivalent from State Board of Technical Education & Training, Telangana State/Andhra Pradesh Sate.
- General OC candidates should require 45% & reserved category candidates require 40% with minimum 16 years of age for applying to TS EAMCET 2017.
Some Important tentative Dates below for TS EAMCET 2017 : –
Category Tenative Dates
Application available from official website From February 2017
Request for change in application form April Last Week 2017
Application submission with late fee 500/- April Last week 2017
Application submission with late fee 1000/- April Ending 2017
Application submission with late fee 5000/- May 1st week 2017
Application submission with late fee 10000/- May 2nd week 2017
Admit card available & can be downloaded May second Week 2017
TS EAMCET 2017 Examination Date May Second Week 2017
Results will be released May Ending 2017
Counseling Starts from June third week
Examination Fee : –
- Exam Fee should be paid through MeeSeva/E-Seva/AP Online Centers in Telangana/Andhra Pradesh
- Application Fee for Engineering aspirants – 250/-
- Application Fee for Medical/Architecture Programs – 250/-
- Aspirants who want to appear for all exams – 500/-
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern : –
- Exam will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) only with total 3 Hrs of time & Exam will be in English/Telugu.
- For each question 4 alternative will be given in that we have to mark right one answer only.
- Each correct answer carries one mark.
Exam Consists of 160 Questions
- Mathematics – 80 Questions
- Physics – 40 Questions
- Chemistry – 40 Questions
Admit Card/Hall ticket should be downloaded from Officail website (Mid of May 2017).
Results will be released in end of May – 2017
Counselling for Qualified candidates will be called & organised from June Last Week 2017 on-wards.
Option Filling & Seats Allotment will be done in Counselling process.
Finally candidates reporting at allocated colleges for their bright future.
ALL THE BEST…..