TS EAMCET 2017 Application form,Exam Dates,Exam Pattern & Results
Telangana State Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2017) is the most popular examination in INDIA.Students who passed their +2 will definitely write EAMCET exam.This exam will be conducted in May 2017 by JNTU,Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education for getting admissions into several Engineering ,Medical & Agriculture courses.Students who got good rank will get admissions into reputed institutions as well as good govt colleges in Telangana state.
Eligibility Pattern for TS EAMCET 2017 : –
- Candidates should belong to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh State.
- Candidates should have passed class 12th exam with Mathematics,Physics & one optional subject from Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology or any equivalent vocational programs organised by Board of Intermediate Education form Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates with Diploma degree in Engineering/Equivalent from State Board of Technical Education & Training, Telangana State/Andhra Pradesh Sate.
- General OC candidates should require 45% & reserved category candidates require 40% with minimum 16 years of age for applying to TS EAMCET 2017.
Some Important tentative Dates below for TS EAMCET 2017 : –
Recruitment Board Vacancy Details Eligibility Application Last Date Remarks
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Junior Engineer's Graduation 27-03-2017 Get Details
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Assistant Agricultural Officers Graduation 07-04-2017 Get Details
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Inspectors Bachelor Degree 31-03-2017 Get Details
RITES Ltd Engineers & Other Diploma/Graduation 09-04-2017 Get Details
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Technical industries Officers & Managers Bachelor’s Degree 31-03-2017 Get Details
AP Postal Dept Gramin Dak Sevaks 10th Standard 19-04-2017 Get Details
Examination Fee : –
- Exam Fee should be paid through MeeSeva/E-Seva/AP Online Centers in Telangana/Andhra Pradesh
- Application Fee for Engineering aspirants – 250/-
- Application Fee for Medical/Architecture Programs – 250/-
- Aspirants who want to appear for all exams – 500/-
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern : –
- Exam will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) only with total 3 Hrs of time & Exam will be in English/Telugu.
- For each question 4 alternative will be given in that we have to mark right one answer only.
- Each correct answer carries one mark.
Exam Consists of 160 Questions
- Mathematics – 80 Questions
- Physics – 40 Questions
- Chemistry – 40 Questions
Admit Card/Hall ticket should be downloaded from Officail website (Mid of May 2017).
Results will be released in end of May – 2017
Counselling for Qualified candidates will be called & organised from June Last Week 2017 on-wards.
Option Filling & Seats Allotment will be done in Counselling process.
Finally candidates reporting at allocated colleges for their bright future.
ALL THE BEST…..