TSICET 2017 Notification, Exam Dates, Admit Card
TSICET 2017 (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) for Admissions into M.B.A & M.C.A Courses(Full Time/Part Time & Distance Mode) from below Universities in Telangana State with their affiliated colleges And Notification is about release for academic year 2017.This TSICET 2017 examination is conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal. Below are the list of Universities under Telangana State.
- Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJSAU)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
- JNTU, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- Satavahana University (SU)
- Osmania University (OU)
- Palamuru University (PU)
- Kakatiya University (KU)
- Telangana University (TU)
Eligibility Criteria For TSICET 2017
- For MBA – Students should have Bachelors Degree with minimum 3 Years duration & at least 50% marks(For Reserved categories minimum 45% marks required.)
- For MCA – Students should have Bachelors Degree with minimum 3 Years duration & atleast 50% marks with Mathematics at 10+2 level. ( For Reserved categories minimum 45% marks required ).
- Qualifying marks in TSICET 2017 is 25% for general and no minimum marks for reserved candidates.
Note – Candidate’s should be from Nationality INDIAN and should satisfy local/Non local status requirements laid down by Telangana State Educational Institutions.
How To Apply Online
- TSICET 2017 Application should be submitted through online mode only with either Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Please go through the Official Notification carefully before applying online.
- Keep all your educational certificates & Community Certificate(If any) soft copies before online.
- Soft copy of Photograph & Signature also has to be uploaded
- Pay the examination fee & submit application your before last date.
- Keep a copy of submitted application for future reference.
Some Important Tentative Dates for TSICET 2017 Below
|Online Application Submission Starts From||01-Mar-2017|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||05-Apr-2017|
|With Late Fee 500/-||16-Apr-2017|
|With Late Fee 2000/-||25-Apr-2017|
|With Late Fee 5000/-||05-May-2017|
|With Late Fee 10000/-||16-May-2017|
Date & Time of TSICET 2017 Examination
(10:00 a.m to 12:30 p.m)
Note : – For detailed information about instructions to candidates, syllabus and pattern of test, and Regional Centers, Admit Cards, etc.,
Examination will be held in following 16 Regional Test centers at Telangana State.
- ADILABAD, KHAMMAM, MANCHERIAL
- SIDDIPET, HYDERABAD, KODAD, WARANGAL
- NALGONDA, VIKARABAD, JAGITYAL
- KOTHAGUDEM , NIZAMABAD, WANAPARTHY
- KARIMNAGAR, MAHABUBNAGAR, SANGAREDDY