TSICET 2019 (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test) for Admissions into M.B.A & M.C.A Courses(Full Time/Part Time & Distance Mode) from below Universities in Telangana State with their affiliated colleges And Notification is about to release for the academic year 2019. This TSICET 2019 examination is conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal. Below is the list of Universities under Telangana State.
- Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJSAU)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
- JNTU, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- Satavahana University (SU)
- Osmania University (OU)
- Palamuru University (PU)
- Kakatiya University (KU)
- Telangana University (TU)
Important Tentative Dates for TS ICET 2019
|TSICET 2019 Notification Released Date||23-2-2019|
|Application Registration & Submission Start Date||3/3/2019|
|Application Registration & Submission Last Date||6/4/2019|
|Application submission With Late Fee Rs 500/-||16-4-2019|
|Application submission With Late Fee Rs 2000/-||25-04-2019|
|Application submission With Late Fee Rs 5000/-||5/5/2019|
|Application submission With Late Fee Rs 10000/-||14-5-2019|
|TSICET Hall ticket Download Start Date||24-4-2019|
|TSICET 2109 Examination Date||18-5-2019|
|Preliminary Key announcement||21-5-2019|
|Objections on Preliminary Key Last Date||27-5-2019|
|Announcement Of Final Key & Test Results||30-5-2019|
Eligibility Criteria For TSICET 2019 :
- For MBA – Students should have Bachelors Degree with minimum 3 Years duration & at least 50% marks(For Reserved categories minimum 45% marks required.)
- For MCA – Students should have Bachelors Degree with minimum 3 Years duration & at least 50% marks with Mathematics at 10+2 level. ( For Reserved categories minimum 45% marks required ).
- Qualifying marks in TSICET 2018 are 25% for general and no minimum marks for reserved candidates.
Note – Candidates should be from Nationality INDIAN and should satisfy local/ Non-local status requirements laid down by Telangana State Educational Institutions.
Process to Apply Online for TSICET 2019 : –
- TSICET 2018 Application should be submitted through online mode only with either Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking etc..
- Please go through the Official Notification carefully before applying online.
- Keep all your educational certificates & Community Certificate(If any) soft copies before online.
- Soft copy of Photograph & Signature also has to be uploaded as per the TS ICET guidelines.
- Pay the examination fee & submit application your before the last date.
- Keep a copy of the submitted application for future reference.
Note: For detailed information about instructions to candidates, syllabus, Test pattern, Regional Centers, Admit Cards, etc..
TS ICET 2019 Examination will be held in following 16 Regional Test centers at Telangana State.
- ADILABAD, KHAMMAM, MANCHERIAL
- SIDDIPET, HYDERABAD, KODAD, WARANGAL
- NALGONDA, VIKARABAD, JAGITYAL
- KOTHAGUDEM , NIZAMABAD, WANAPARTHY
- KARIMNAGAR, MAHABUBNAGAR, SANGAREDDY
Visit Official Website