UPSC Recruitment 2016 Engineering Services Examination 2017
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has finally released notification for filling posts in Engineering Services 2017.Total no of posts 440.Candidates who have completed their graduation may apply online on or before 26-October-2016.
Vacancy Details :-
- Post Name – Engineering Services Examination 2017
- Total No of Posts – 440 Vacancy’s
- Advt. No. : 01/2017‐ENGG.
- Job location will be INDIA
Vacancies will be Under below Categories :
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have an Engineering degree/Passed sections A & B of Institution Exams.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years
- Maximin Age Limit – 30 Years
Age Relaxation for Reserved Categories :
- OBC Category – 3 Years
- SC/ST Category – 5 Years
- PH Candidates – 10 Years
Note – Candidates should be of Nationality as INDIAN who was appearing for this examination.
Recruitment Process :
Selection Process will be based on Recruitment test & Interview.
Application Fee :
- For General Candidates exam fee will be 200/- & this has to be paid through Net banking(SBI)/Visa Debit/Credit Card.
- Other Categories like SC/ST/PH/Women are exempted from this fee payment.
Last Date for Submission of Application : 26-Oct-2016
This UPSC Engineering services Examination has been released for filling the below posts.
- Assistant Professor Specialist Grade-III
- Assistant Director
- Medical Officer
- Foreman & Some Other Vacancies
Other Details :
- Job Location – INDIA
- Website – Click Here for Officail Website
- Application Mode – Online Only
- Pay Scale – As per the UPSC Recruitment Board
- Job Category – UPSC Engineering Services
Procedure to Apply Online :
- Visit UPSC Officail Website & Read the official notification carefully before applying online.
- Keep all your Educational certificates soft copy’s handy before applying for online application.
- Need to upload all certificates soft copies along with a scan copy Photograph & signature .
- Make Fee Payment and Submit the application online before last date.
- Please keep a copy of submitted application for further reference.