UPSC Latest Online Central Government Jobs, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released notification for recruitment of 398 Central armed Police Force vacancies. Last Date 21-May-2018 Interested & eligible candidates can check the vacancy details & apply online for this UPSC Recruitment 2018.
UPSC Latest Online Central Government Jobs, job alert notification for both fresher & experienced can apply for this UPSC Recruitment 2018 updated today on 27-04-2018 notification on recent commission website openings across India. This is very exclusive article updated on 27-04-2018.It contains active job openings made available on website www.upsc.gov.in for recruitment of Central Armed Police Force Vacancies in UPSC.
Job Vacancy Details Educational Qualification Age Limit Criteria
Examination Pattern Selection Process Application Fee
Process to Apply Important Dates Detailed Advertisement
UPSC Latest Online Central Government Jobs apply online for 398 Central armed Police Force Vacancies in UPSC recruitment 2018 in respective States. Latest jobs for the year 2018-19 notification on www.upsc.gov.in for the post of Central Armed Police Force Vacancies in UPSC through Commission recruitment 2018.Read the official notification instructions carefully before applying for this UPSC recruitment 2018.
Here in this article, you can find all the details about this UPSC recruitment 2018 job Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Examination Pattern, Selection Process, Application Fee, Process to Apply & Examination Dates…
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Central Armed Police Force (Various cadres )|
|No of Posts||398 Vacancies|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|Age Limit||20– 25 years (Refer Official notification)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Application Start Date||25-04-2018|
|Application Last Date||21-05-2018|
|Education||Candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree from any recognized university or any other equivalent from any Govt recognized university.|
|Age||21 – 25 years (Refer Official Notification)|
|Category||Age Relaxation Permissible|
|SC/ST Candidates||05 Years|
|BC Candidates||03 Years|
|Ex-servicemen/Central Govt Servants||05 Years|
|Category||Fee in INR|
|General/Unreserved & OBC Candidates||200 / –|
|SC/ ST, Women & PWD Candidates||No Fee|
DETAILED OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION APPLY ONLINE
UPSC Selection Process
Physical Standard Test (PST)
UPSC Written Examination Pattern (Refer Notification)
|No of Questions (English (30 Q), Quantitative Aptitude (35 Q), Reasoning (35 Q))||100 Questions, Marks -100|
|Minimum marks Eligibility||60% for General, 55% for reserved|
UPSC Bank Recruitment Important Dates 2018
|Official Notification released Date||25-04-2018|
|Application form submission starting Date||25-04-2018|
|Application Submission Last Date||21-05-2018|
|Fee Payment Start Date||25-04-2018|
|Fee Payment Last Date||21-05-2018|
|Hall Ticket Download||7 Days before Examination|
|Tentative Examination Date||Jun/Jul 2018|
UPSC Recruitment Important Links
|Apply Online||https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php – Registration
https://upsconline.nic.in/upsc/upload1.php – Application
UPSC Recruitment -List of Banks providing Services for Fee Payment Online
|STATE BANK GROUP||Federal Bank||Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank|
|State Bank of India||ING Vysya Bank||Lakshmi Vilas Bank|
|State Bank of Hyderabad||Jammu & Kashmir Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|State Bank of Mysore||Karur Vysya Bank||IDBI Bank|
|State Bank of Patiala||South Indian Bank||Indus land Bank|
|State Bank of Travancore||DCB Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|List – A||List – B||List – C|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Canara Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Corporation Bank||Central Bank of India||ICICI Bank|
|Dena Bank||Deutsche Bank||Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait|
|Indian Bank||Dhanalakshmi Bank||Citi Bank|
|Oriental Bank of commerce||Kotak Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|United Bank of India||Punjab National Bank||Karnataka Bank|
|Vijaya Bank||Union Bank of India||Ratnakar Bank|
|City Union Bank||Indusland Bank||Catholic Syrian Bank|
Process to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018 :
- Visit official website www.upsc.gov.in for submission of online application through official commission website only.
- Go through the official notification carefully before applying for this UPSC recruitment.
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on UPSC website https://upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
- Candidates should have a working Email id until the end of the recruitment process. As all the Information will be shared through that mail id only.
- Click on the notification link vacancy name/Advt No & provide necessary details like ID, Date of Birth to complete the registration process & proceed for further process.
- After Registration, Fill the UPSC application form carefully without any mistakes. Once the application is filled in completely, submit the same.
- Upload scan copy of photograph & signature as per the UPSC guidelines.
- Complete the online fee payment process & make a note of the payment details for filling in the application.
- Check the application form carefully & submit the application.
- keep a copy of the submitted application for future reference.
DETAILED OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION APPLY ONLINE