UPSC Recruitment-Combined Defence Services Examination 2017-18, Union Public Service Commission released notification for the post of Combined Defence Services Examination CDS (1)2018 for 414 vacancies in multiple various courses.eligible candidates can apply online from 08-Nov-2017 to 04-Dec-2017.
UPSC Vacancy Details : –
- Post Name – Combined Defence Services Examination CDS (1) 2018
- No of Posts – 414 vacancies
No of vacancies with a name of the course : –
- Indian Military Academy – 100 Vacancies – Dehradun
- Indian Naval Academy – 45 Vacancies – Ezhimala
- Air Force Academy (Pre-Flying) – 32 Vacancies – Hyderabad
- Officers Training Academy – 225 Vacancies – Chennai
- Officers Training Academy, Non-Technical-Women-SSC – 12 Vacancies – Chennai
Educational Qualification with eligibility criteria for UPSC: –
- Air Force Academy: – Degree from any recognized university with mathematics & physics at 10+2 or in Bachelor of Engineering.
- Indian Naval Academy: – Degree in Engg from a recognized university or institution.
- I.M.A & Officers Training Academy: – Degree or any other equivalent from any recognized university or institution.
Age Limit for UPSC Recruitment 2017-18 : –
Air Force Academy: – Minimum 20 years & maximum 24 years as on 1-Jan-2019.
- Indian Naval Academy: – Male unmarried candidates born not earlier than 2-Jan-1995 & not later than 1-Jan-2000.
- I.M.A : – Male unmarried candidates born not earlier than 2-Jan-1995 & not later than 1-Jan-2000.
- Officers Training Academy (Men SSC program): –Male unmarried candidates born not earlier than 2-Jan-1994 & not later than 1-Jan-2000.
- Officers Training Academy (Women for SSC program,Non Technical) : – Female unmarried candidates born not earlier than 2-Jan-1994 & not later than 1-Jan-2000.
Application Fee : – All General & UR candidates need to pay Rs 200 / – as application fee through SBI directly or by online payment method using credit cards/Debit cards/Net Banking etc…
- General & UR candidates – Rs 200 / –
- Sc/St & Women Candidates – No Fee
Selection Process : – Candidates will be selected base on the merit in written examination & Interview.
Process to Apply for UPSC Recruitment : –
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for this UPSC Recruitment 2017-18.
- visit official website www.upsconline.nic.in & apply online before last date.
- Keep a copy of submitted application for reference.