UPSC Recruitment 2018, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Released Notification For Recruitment of 110 Indian Forest Service Examination 2018 vacancies.Interested eligible & young graduates can apply online before 06-Mar-2018.
UPSC Recruitment 2018, Here in this article, you can find all details about this UPSC Recruitment 2018 like Job Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Examination Pattern, Selection Process, Application Fee, Process To Apply & Examination Dates.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Civil Services Examination|
|No of Posts||782 Vacancies|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|Age Limit||21 – 32 years|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application Start Date||07-02-2018|
|Application Last Date||06-03-2018|
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC Recruitment 2018 :
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the state or central govt of India.
Age Limit: Minimum age is 21 years & Maximum age not to exceed to32 years on 01.08.2018 & job location will be anywhwre in India based on the requirement of UPSC.
Job Location: All Over India
UPSC Recruitment 2018 selection criteria: Candidates will be selected based on three stages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Interview/Skill Test
Application Fee :
- All General, Unreserved candidates need to pay 100 /- through online mode as online application fee.
- Reserved candidates (SC/ST/Women) are exempted from payment of this application fee.
Process to Apply UPSC Vacancy :
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for this UPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates need To visit official Website www.upsconline.nic.in for Submission Of online application.
- Candidates must have A valid working e-mail Id until the end Of The recruitment process. As all the important details/Information will be shared with that mail Id.
- Complete the One-Time registration process to obtain ID No.
- Click On The Notification Link Name/No & Provide Necessary Details Like ID, Date Of Birth To Proceed With further process.
- Fill the application form carefully without any mistakes.
- Upload scan copy of Photograph & Signature as per the guidelines (File should not exceed 40 Kb).
- Complete the application fee payment process & make a note of the payment details for filling in the application form.
- Check The application form carefully & Submit the application.
- Do keep a copy of the submitted application for future reference.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
|Official Notification released Date||05-01-2018|
|Application form submission starting Date||o7-02-2018|
|Application form submission Last Date||06-03-2018|
|Fee Payment start Date||o7-02-2018|
|Fee Payment Last Date||06-03-2018|
|Hall Ticket Download||7 Days before Examination|
|Tentative Examination Date||Apr/May 2018|