APICET 2019 (Andhra Pradesh State Integrated Common Entrance Test) for Admissions into M.B.A & M.C.A Courses(Full Time/Part Time & Distance Mode) from below Universities in AP State with their affiliated colleges And Notification is about to release for the academic year 2019. This APICET 2019 examination is conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. Below is the list of Universities under AP State. Interested Candidates can apply online for getting admissions into MBA/MCA.
- For MBA – Students should have Bachelors Degree with minimum 3 Years duration & at least 50% marks (For Reserved categories minimum 45% marks required.)
- For MCA – Students should have Bachelors Degree with minimum 3 Years duration & at least 50% marks with Mathematics at 10+2 level. ( For Reserved categories minimum 45% marks required ).
- Qualifying marks in APICET 2018 are 25% for general and no minimum marks for reserved candidates.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory bodies.
Important Tentative Dates for APICET 2019
|Events for APICET||Dates|
|APICET Notification Released Date||23-02-2019|
|Application Registration & Submission Start Date||3/3/2019|
|Application Registration & Submission Last Date||6/4/2019|
|Application submission With Late Fee Rs 500/-||16-04-2019|
|Application submission With Late Fee Rs 2000/-||25-04-2019|
|Application submission With Late Fee Rs 5000/-||5/5/2019|
|Application submission With Late Fee Rs 10000/-||14-05-2019|
|APICET Hall ticket Download Start Date||24-04-2019|
|APICET 2109 Examination Date||18-05-2019|
|Preliminary Key Announcement||21-05-2019|
|Objections to Preliminary Key Last Date||27-05-2019|
|Announcement Of Final Key & Test Results||30-05-2019|
Note: Candidates should be from Nationality INDIAN and should satisfy local/ Nonlocal status requirements laid down by Andhra Pradesh State Educational Institutions.
Procedure To Apply Online :
- APICET 2019 Application should be submitted through online mode only with either Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Please go through the Official Notification carefully before applying online.
- Keep all your educational certificates & Community Certificate(If any) soft copies before online.
- Soft copy of Photograph & Signature also has to be uploaded
- Pay the examination fee & submit application your before the last date.
- Keep a copy of the submitted application for future reference.
Some Important Tentative Dates for AP ICET 2019 Below
Tentative Date & Time of AP ICET 2019 Examination
20-May-2019 – 10:00 a.m to 12:30 p.m
Note: For detailed information about instructions to candidates, syllabus and pattern of the test, and Regional Centers, Admit Cards, etc Please go through the Official notification carefully before applying Online.
AP ICET Official Website
APSCHE Official Website