TS Eamcet 2019 Online Notification, Telangana State Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test is the most popular examination in INDIA.Students who passed their +2 will definitely write EAMCET exam.This exam will be conducted in May 2019 by JNTU, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education for getting admissions into several Engineering, Medical & Agriculture courses.Students who got good rank will get admissions into reputed institutions as well as good govt colleges in Telangana state.
Eligibility Pattern for TS EAMCET 2019 : –
- Candidates should belong to Telangana/AP State.
- Candidates should have passed the 12th class exam with Mathematics, Physics & one optional subject from Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology or any equivalent vocational programs organized by Board of Intermediate Education form Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates with Diploma degree in Engineering/Equivalent from State Board of Technical Education & Training, Telangana State/Andhra Pradesh State.
- General OC candidates should require 45% & reserved category candidates require 40% with minimum 16 years of age for applying to TS EAMCET 2018.
TS EAMCET 2019 Important Events
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||4/3/2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||4/4/2019|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||06-04-2019 to 09-04-2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with additional late fee of Rs. 500/-||11/4/2019|
|Last date for submission of online applications with additional late fee of Rs. 1000/-||18-04-2019|
|Last date for receipt of online applications with additional late fee of Rs. 5000/-||24-04-2019|
|Last date for receipt of applications with additional late fee of Rs. 10000/-||28-04-2019|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets from the website eamcet.tsche.ac.in||20-04-2019 to 01-05-2019|
Dates for TS EAMCET-2019 Examination
|(a) Agriculture and Medical (AM)||2-5-2019 (AN)|
|FN : 10-00 A.M. to 1-00 P.M.||3-5-2019 (FN)|
|AN : 3-00 P.M. to 6-00 P.M.||3-5-2019 (AN)|
|(b) Engineering (E)||4-5-2019 (AN)|
|FN : 10-00 A.M. to 1-00 P.M.||5-5-2019 (FN)|
|AN : 3-00 P.M. to 6-00 P.M.||5-5-2019(AN) & 7-5-2019 (FN)|
Courses Offered in Agricultural & Medical Category
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture|
|B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry|
|B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT))|
|B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)|
|B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)|
|Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)|
Courses Offered in Engineering Category
|B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology|
|B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)|
|B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)|
|B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Dairy Technology)|
|B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT)) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Technology (FT))|
|B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)|
|Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)|
Examination Fee : –
- Exam Fee should be paid through MeeSeva/E-Seva/AP Online Centers in Telangana/Andhra Pradesh
- Application Fee for Engineering aspirants – 250/-
- Application Fee for Medical/Architecture Programs – 250/-
- Aspirants who want to appear for all exams – 500/-
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern : –
- The exam will be of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) only with total 3 Hrs of time & Exam will be in English/Telugu.
- For each question, 4 alternatives will be given in that we have to mark right one answer only.
- Each correct answer carries one mark.
TS EAMCET 2019 TEST ZONE Wise in TELANGANA State
|Sr No||TEST Centers/Zones|
|2||Hyderabad West (Gandipet, Kukatpally, Patancheru, Moinabad & surrounding areas)|
|3||Hyderabad North (Gandimaisamma,Medchal & surrounding areas)|
|4||Hyderabad Central (Abids, Tarnaka and surrounding areas)|
|5||East Hyderabad (Ghatkesar, keesara & surrounding areas)|
|6||Hyderabad South-East (L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Pedda amberpet, Ramoji Film City, Ibrahimpatnam & surrounding areas)|
ANDHRA PRADESH TEST ZONES
|Sr No||TEST Centers/Zones|
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Consists of 160 Questions
- Mathematics – 80 Questions
- Physics – 40 Questions
- Chemistry – 40 Questions
- Admit Card/Hall ticket should be downloaded from the TS EAMCET Official website (Mid of May 2019).
- Results will be released at the end of May – 2019
- Counseling for Qualified candidates will be called & organized from June Last Week 2019 onwards.
- Option Filling & Seat Allotment will be done in Counselling process.
- Finally, candidates reporting at allocated colleges for their bright future.
TS EAMCET Official website TS EAMCET Notification